The official sidekick to the Perfect Exposure Project workshops, the Shelter Photography Field Guide, is now available to anyone looking to get a better grasp on photographing and promoting adoptable animals.
Designed for shelter staff, volunteers, and photographers of any skill level, this go-to manual summarizes everything taught throughout the Perfect Exposure Project. It’s a fun balance of imagery and information and includes popular hits such as:
- Photography tips applicable to shelter and rescue environments
- Working with dogs and cats
- Post-processing tips and image guidelines for popular adoption sites
- Adoption bio writing inspiration
- Social media best practices and marketing ideas
100% of proceeds from the sale of this guide go directly to HeARTs Speak, helping to ensure programs such as the Perfect Exposure Project continue.