Do you believe there is power in numbers? We do.
Artists Helping Animals is our flagship program made up of hundreds of creative and marketing professionals providing countless shelter animals the unforgettable first impressions their lives depend on. United in their efforts, our global community of innovative thinkers, top-notch artists, and tireless advocates are saving lives, supporting animal welfare organizations, and transforming the world’s perception of pet adoption. And we’ve saved a spot for you.
550+ ARTIST MEMBERS
47 STATES & 19 COUNTRIES
15,000+ HOURS MONTHLY
As a HeARTs Speak member, you’ll enjoy access to an ever-expanding range of perks created with the needs of an animal advocate in mind:
- Develop your professional skill-set alongside other artists of varying experience levels in our vibrant online discussion group
- Invest in your well-being and personal growth through our supportive network of like-minded individuals
- Get your business listed in our global Artist Directory
- Further your work by applying for grants exclusively available to our members
- Enjoy a range of tools and resources created to help strengthen and compliment your creativity and reach
- Create more with the help of unique vendor discounts exclusive to HeARTs Speak members
- Expand your knowledge through our library of tips, tricks, techniques, and inspiration
- Contribute your work to the official HeARTs Speak stock library, ‘Images With HeART’, and see your work licensed by organizations such as Petco Foundation
- Help extend our lifesaving services to more homeless pets by partaking in programs like the Perfect Exposure Project
Apply to become an Artist Member if you currently use your creative medium to aid in the promotion of homeless pets, or would like to start doing so. Our community embraces diversity and we’re proud to unite artists of varying mediums, including photography, fine art, craft, and writing.
$50 ANNUAL DONATION
JUNIOR ARTIST MEMBER
If you’re aged 18 or under and are excited to develop your creative voice for animals with the guidance of like-minded individuals, we’ve got a spot for you! Apply now to become a Junior Artist Member, and enjoy membership at a rate that’s affordable for students and young people.
$25 ANNUAL DONATION
- An online presence in some format, such as a blog, website, social media platform, which reflects their work, style, professionalism and interaction with the public and peers
- A portfolio that reflects technical and professional proficiency of work, and an understanding of animals in terms of their comfort and behavior as subjects (where applicable)